Giving Back to Local Communities
Noble Energy’s corporate purpose – Energizing the World, Bettering People’s Lives – is about producing energy to fuel our lifestyles and improving the lives of those around us. Noble Energy provides direct financial support to many entities across Colorado, focusing on three core areas to help communities grow and prosper:
- Education and Workforce Development
- Environmental Stewardship
- Community Health
- In 2015, Noble Energy invested over $2.3 million in Colorado communities.
- In 2012, Noble Energy committed $5 million over five years to a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)-fueled school bus project for schools across Colorado. This includes 29 buses and a bus maintenance facility.
- Noble Energy has donated over 1,641 hours of volunteer time to the Weld Food Bank since 2013.
- Since 2009, Noble Energy employees (including company match) have donated over $2.1 million for Mile High United Way, which helps direct millions of dollars anually to more than 50 agency programs and 15 direct service programs.
- Noble Energy has donated $800,000 to Tennyson Center for Children in Colorado since 2008.
- Since 2011, Noble Energy has donated over $315,000 to Colorado Junior Achievement programs.
- In 2015, Noble Energy employees donated approximately 1,000 volunteer hours to various organizations in Colorado communities.
Other Organizations That We Contribute To:
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
- Salida Del Sol
- Denver Public Schools Foundation
- United Way of Weld County
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Weld County Fair
- Denver Hispanic Metro Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Greeley Stampede
Interested in partnering with Noble Energy?
Please fill out our form to submit your request.
Official Partners of the Denver Broncos:
Since 2014, Noble Energy has been an official partner of the Denver Broncos. As an official partner, Noble Energy works with the Broncos on numerous community initiative programs and charitable programs. With the “Red Zone” program, every time the Broncos offense gets within 20 yards of their opponent’s end zone, Noble Energy donates $1,000 to the Denver Public Schools Foundation. In the 2014-2015 season, the Broncos reached the Red Zone 40 times, and in 2015-2016 season, they reached the Red Zone 32 times. This equates to $72,000 donated to the Denver Public Schools Foundation over the last two seasons.
This year, on May 20th, Noble Energy and the Denver Broncos held their annual ‘Day of Service’ at McGlone Elementary School to benefit the Denver Public Schools Foundation (DPSF). We were proud to have 37 Noble Energy employees and contractors volunteer, leading field day activities, gardening, painting and reading in classrooms.
The video below provides a great recap of this special day at McGlone Elementary School: